[THIN] unattended install - DSN question

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:02:26 -0700

I am trying to do an unattended install of XPe into an existing farm.  What
do I put for DSNFilePath in the unattended.txt file?  Do I have to create
one first or do I reference the data collector's?

adam

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/