[THIN] Re: silent reg. install..

  • From: Paul Beckman <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:23:49 -0500

Thanks... It worked..

Paul Beckman
MCSE MCT CCNA CCA
Delta Health Group
CIS Department
(850) 470-0155
pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

- -----Original Message-----
From: Simon Horn [mailto:simon.horn@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 4:13 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: silent reg. install..

agh yes.. sorry for not clarifying... the .REG file format is
slightly different for NT4 and Win2k. Taking my previous example, the
same .REG file to be used under NT4 would look like :-

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings]
"ProxyServer"="proxy:81"

The previous example still stands as being correct for Win2k.