[THIN] security problems with citrix

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:07:41 -0500

Running citrix web client 11, presentation server 4.5.

I am trying to copy a file to certain Citrix users profiles using a batch file
when they log in.  Problem the batch file runs but does not copy anything.  I
have tested that if I addd a user to the local administrators group the file
copies.  What am I missing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet Heflin
Information Technology
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
Phone: (918) 447-5168
Email: janet.heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:janet.heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Help Desk Phone: (918) 447-5222
Help Desk Email: <mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments