[THIN] Re: performance issue

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:10:10 -0600

We really need to know a lot of things which you didn't specify.

It's always a good idea to include, with every question, the following:

1. Version of Windows server, including SP
2. Version of Metaframe, including FR
3. Hardware platform involved
4. Version of software involved (Outlook 2000? XP? 2003?)

Of course, in a question like this, it's a good idea to describe what
things you tried on your own to fix it, what you suspect might be the
cause, any recent changes to your environment, etc.

The more you can tell us about your environment, and the sooner you do,
the more quickly and accurately we can help you.