[THIN] ? on Citrix Load Testing

  • From: Dwaine Goings <dwaine_goings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

Can anybody provide some feedback as to what the best stress testing tool
available for Citrix would be?

Mercury's Load-Runner and Tevron's CitraTest are two products I have
researched.

Anybody have feedback as to which product is better?

CitraTest seems to give a better "real user" simulation, as Load-Runner seems
to talk to the application through a citrix protocol.

Anyways, thanks for any replies.

Would really like to implement a load testing platform to our citrix
environment, but want to make sure we get the best product for our money.

Dwaine D. Goings
Sr. Network Administrator (MCSE, CNA, CCA, MCP+I)
Go-Technologies Inc.