[THIN] Re: multi monitor support

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:16:18 -0700

That is a perfectly good scenario, but it does not give you the efficiencies
of ESX server. I was describing running the VM's on ESX server and accessing
them via RDP. Then you publish mstsc.exe using PS which gives you all the
benefits of Presentation Server while maintaining a dedicated workstation
node running on ESX.

Running the VM's on PS locally is fine, but resource contention is going to
be an issue IMHO.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453