[THIN] mfps 3.0

  • From: "Randy Wood" <dwood1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:19:17 -0500

Just performed an upgrade of my xpafr3 to mfps 3.0. Had to jump through hoops
on getting licensing to function, found that I had to manually copy
MPS-WSXICA-MPS-WSXICA to every server after install for it to allow connection.
DSMAINT recreate after that, also a reboot to get all the services to start
after copying the file. Everything was fine for two days, but now serves are
intermittently not allowing connections, and I receive licensing errors. Any
thoughts on why they are not constantly communicating? I am going to now look
at the settings on the switches and nics, but I do not think that is it. Thanks

David R. Wood (Randy)
Systems Engineer
Southwest Bank of Texas
713.232.6520

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html