[THIN] mfaphook.dll question

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:31:08 -0500

We are running Presentation Server 4 on Windows 2000 SP4 and we have one
application (an EKG app called MUSE from GE) that produces a GPF when run
from the console, ICA, or RDP.  If PS4 is removed the app works fine with
RDP and local at the console.  I called Citrix Tech Support and the only
help they could provide was a workaround.  If I remove mfaphook from the
registry and not allow it to load then everything is fine.  MUSE is an app
with 16 bit drivers and runs in its own ntvdm...Anyone have any other ideas
and if not what is the drawback of not loading mfaphook?  I asked Citrix
Support that question and he said he needed 48 hours to research it..

Thanks!