[THIN] Re: limiting IE

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:00:06 -0400

Yep....

Need to have two separate policies for the servers.  Then configure two
different PAC files.  Ones that allows all and one that allows only a
certain web site.  Point you two bunches of servers at the two different
PAC files using policy.

I guess there are other ways  as well.  Maybe Proxy server rules or
something?  I'm sure someone else will also have a better idea.

Malcolm