[THIN] force xp sp2 onto a server again>?

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:46:39 +1000

Mallesons Stephen Jaques

Confidential communication

I want to reapply xpsp2 onto 1 of my servers.

if i run the fr2 update and choose "repair" it says you cant do it..

if i choose add/remove components and leave the components the same it
has nothing to do.

how can i force the sp to refresh the installation files as i think
something was overwritten by another program installation...

This weeks Sponsor:
triCerat, Inc
Learn more at: