[THIN] end users getting connecting errors

  • From: "SMREKAR, JACK" <SMREKAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:07:10 -0500

Some of our end users have started to get this error, failed protocol
consistency check. Command contains invalid parameter.  I have done a
search of the archives and can not find an answer to the problem.  I
have also done a Google search and have not found anything that will
help.

Does anyone know why some of our end users are getting this error.

Thanks

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District

http://www.go-eol.com