[THIN] Re: drive remapping

  • From: "Steven Oliver" <Steven.Oliver@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:11:15 +0100

Does anyone know if there is a Windows 2000 edition of this document.....

Steven Oliver
I.S. Department
Ext 5060/5174
Pager 0043

Email: - steven.oliver@xxxxxxx

                      "Seitz, Linden"

                      <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx         To:      "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [THIN] Re: drive
remapping
                      thin-bounce@free

                      lists.org

                      10/10/2003 19:37

                      Please respond

                      to thin

Doug Brown's Methodology in a Box 2.1 , page 111

http://www.dabcc.com/miab/default.htm