[THIN] Re: customizing WI 2.0

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:42:27 -0700

Jon, I use WI 2.0 and I customize it by editing the NFUSE.TXT file among other things. But just for the messages and welcomes, the strings are still in NFUSE.TXT.

Try IISRESET and look again? Make sure that there is only 1 NFUSE.TXT file and that it's located in Program files\citrix\nfuse\nfuse.txt?

From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] customizing WI 2.0
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:01:24 -0400

Hey, with NFuse classic 1.7 you customized the Welcome or Login screen's
text by editing the NFuse.txt file.  How do you make the same changes in WI
2.0?  It doesn't seem to work by editing the NFuse.txt file???

Thanks,

/jL

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com