[THIN] Re: citrix presentation serevr 4.0

  • From: "Shankar, Shiva" <sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:37:22 +0800

six users have reported blank desktop issue on servers. I have logged
off the server and login back and after that it was normal

Like this it's happen always ,  this are the users client  connecting
from other country to Singapore servers.

We give three server for them to access in our citrix we are running few
applications more then 20.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva Shankar S | Senior System Engineer, Asia Pacific

phone +65 6511 9241 | Fax +65 6274 9930

3 Harbourfront Place | #08-03 HarbourFront Tower

sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.carlsonwagonlit.com