[THIN] citrix evaluation license and IMA service errors.

  • From: Bob <testjunk2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pacitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

        I am a newbie to the citrix metaframe XP. I installed everything (i
guess) whatever is mentioned in the Manual/Admin guide for metaframe. I
installed an evaluation version because we are going throug some due diligence
on how helpful it is for our problems. Afte i installed the evaluation version
of Metaframe XPs i cannot connect to metaframe server using any user accounts
because it always gives me the following message

"The system was not able to acquire a citrix product license. The IMA service
may not be running. Please contact your system administrator."

 I thought you don't need licenses for the first 35 days of citrix
installation. Can anybody help me out on this.

thanks,
bob.