[THIN] Re: arrghhh

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:42:46 -0400

No, I got some, too. But then I had used "bad content" - I actually used the
4 letter version of the word "hades" in an email to the list yesterday. And
you know we want to protect the adults at the Fresno school from such bad
language ... :-)

Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
<mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
V: 215-627-1752 x1282