[THIN] You can now preregister to receive Citrix Iforum 2003 Information

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:05:46 -0400

You can sign up to receive Citrix iForum 2003 information now at the below
website. (no obligation just info)
JK

On Demand. In Control. Right Now.
October 13-16, 2003
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
Orlando, Florida
Your customers will learn how we're leveraging our leadership in access
infrastructure to deliver a complete enterprise solution - the Citrix®
MetaFrame® Access Suite. They'll hear from customers how Citrix products
give workers easy, secure access to enterprise resources, and let them work
productively from any location, device or connection. They'll learn from our
partners how our solutions simplify enterprise computing, cut costs, and
increase productivity and profits.
Citrix iForum 2003 will also offer customers educational sessions,
demonstrations of our technology in action, and the chance to try out our
products. Stay tuned for updates and additional information.
For more information: www.citrixiforum.com
<http://www.venueadv.com/citrix_folder/channel/40608_2/iforum/>

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130