[THIN] Re: You are working without a word work file error msg in citrix session

  • From: Rick Mack <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:14:32 +1000

Hi Cathy,

I'd need to know a bit more about the user environment
(local/mandatory/roaming profile etc) before being able to point to in a
definite direction, but possibilities include undefined %temp% variable,
incorrect permissions on the user's profile folders, , wrong ACL on user's
home drive folder, profile corruption etc. Then there are configuration
issues such as outlined in
http://technicallyeasy.net/2009/05/word-you-are-working-without-a-word-work-file-and-memory-is-nearly-full/
.

regards,