[THIN] Re: Xerox Document Centre 220 ST?

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:31:28 +0200

RE: [THIN] Xerox Document Centre 220 ST?over here in The Netherlands they don't
know, don't wanna know or.....

I've contacted them to solve a problem where the document centre had about 6
input options and 10 outpunt bins.
Every user wanted there own output bin and a preselected input tray per
document series.
All this under citrix in a large farm.

No way they could help other than saying we should print outside the citrix
farm.
We solved the issues after a while through various scripts.

I had one driver fromthem that brought down the server 5 times a day....

grx
rob