[THIN] XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x Documentation Script - CODE COMPLETE

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 22:03:38 +0000

After exactly 19 months of work, 20000 lines of PowerShell, 130+ testers and
close to 600 hours of work on my part, the XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x script has
reached code complete status. I will release the script at the E2E conference
in Berlin on Friday June 12th. There is always room for additional testers and
testing. If you would like a copy of the script, email me OFF LIST.

The script documents everything that can be seen in Studio plus a lot of stuff
that can only be set and seen via PowerShell.

Thanks

Webster