[THIN] XML Service

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:20:06 -0600

        When I go to the command prompt and try to assign the XML port
        via the ctxxmlss command, I get a message as such
        "Administrator level priviledges are required to configure
        Citrix XML services"
        I am logged in with such priveleges, but still can't mess with
        it. This is a Metaframe XP with SP1/FR1. Any help would be
appreciated.