[THIN] Word does not display embedded graphic

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:32:51 -0400

I'm running into a strange problem more often. When a new user is
created in our environment (W2K SP4, XPA FR3) sometimes when they open
Word (Office XP SP3) document the company logo won't show up on the top
of the document. It appears that any photo does not appear that is
embedded in the Word document. My current resolution is to delete the TS
roaming profile and when it is recreated it seems to magically start
working.

Any suggestions what might be causing this? Thank you for any input!

Senior Network Administrator