[THIN] Windows XP SP2 and Web Interface

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:28:57 +0100

Have just put together a WI server and have been happily testing for a couple
of days with some success.... until !!
Until that is I tried using windows XP SP2. Current set up is WI 2.1, Java
Client is 8.x. Can access login page and see published aaplications o.k. but
when selecting an application all I get is the Java ICA connection centre. This
only happens on Win XP SP2 where SP2 has been slipstreamed as part of the
build. Other platforms tested include W2K SP2, Win XP SP1 and all works o.k.
Also seems to work on XP boxes which were built as SP1 machines and recently
have SP2 installed.

Anybody any ideas?

Regards,

Alan.