[THIN] Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:00:21 -0600

I recently ran into the issue with one of our partners upgrading their
domain controllers to SP4 and now their roaming profiles will not load
on our Citrix servers. We have discovered a fix by upgrading our Citrix
servers to SP4. Does the Citrix Data Collector browser elections take
into consideration the service pack level. I know it will always use the
highest Citrix version first but will the SP4 servers always be the data
collector? I have dedicated data collectors and need to know if I need
to upgrade them first.
Mark

Mark E. Schill, CCA

BellSouth Technology Group

754 Peachtree Street

Suite 1101

Atlanta, GA 30308

(404) 986-4604

Email: Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Interactive Pager: mschill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mschill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  113

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com