[THIN] Re: Which datastore to choose?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:20:10 -0800

SQL is the better choice.   It is much more stable than the Access =
counter part.

If you do use Access, you can backup the database (dsmaint backup) to =
another server.  If the server with the datastore dies, you have 48 =
hours to bring it backup.  And/or you can perform a dsmaint failover to =
the server with the backup.

Joe