[THIN] Re: What happens when you overload a Citrix server?

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:25:22 -0400

I don't think Windows will terminate processes or disconnect sessions to
save memory. Paging will simply increase until nothing else gets done.

One other thing to check is the database side. Many client-server
database applications have time-outs or activity throttling within the
database. Maybe someone changed those settings?

Steve Raffensberger

Produban US

sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx