[THIN] Re: Web Browsers in Citrix?

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:55:11 -0000

Nope

As I understand it, windows update merely gives you the option of installing
*another* browser, and OEMs will have the option to preinstall a different
browser.

You're existing browser remains.

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2010/02/microsofts-eu-browser-ballot-a
pproved-arrives-march-1.ars

Have you considered a 3rd party util like Appsense performance manager if
Citrix's CPU management isn't helping