[THIN] Re: WIN2K Resource Kit

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:21:17 -0600

Will that install on WIN2K servers?

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:18 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: WIN2K Resource Kit

Perhaps you should try the Windows 2003 Server resource kit versions...

"Schneider, Chad M" <.com> wrote:

I have found that this apparently breaks MPS  3.0?

Been fighting a couple servers.....new builds.  WFSHELL.EXE keep failing and
pritners don't create, when making an ICA connection.  Got to the point I am
testing after each piece of software is installed.  I have WIN2K Resource
Kit on all other servers, so as to allow delprof to fire from a bat file.
As soon as I install it on these servers, and reboot, WFSHELL.EXE
application errors.  Unsinstall it, all better.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company, Inc.
"Just because you can, does not mean that you should."