[THIN] Re: WFSHELL.EXE

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:00:04 -0600

8.1 PN Agent

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of thinlist@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:17 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: WFSHELL.EXE

Are you using the latest ICA client? I had something simular before and it
was down to an old client.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:48:56 -0600, Schneider, Chad M
<CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have 2 brand new servers, just built.
>
> COMPAQ DL360 G4
> WIN2K SP4
> MPS 3.0 (Have tried all patches)
>
> Nearly every time I connect through ICA, I get a WFSHELL.EXE -
> Application Error.  Memory could not be read/written.
>
> I know that this is usually a print spooler/driver issue.  I have
> removed all drivers from the Citrix server, as well as my client.  I
> am a local admin on both the client and the server.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Chad M. Schneider
> Technology Analyst
> Bemis Company, Inc.
> 920-303-7609
> "Just because you can, does not mean that you should."
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
stability for thin-client servers like Citrix MetaFrame or Microsoft
Terminal Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296
the below link: