[THIN] Visio printing problem

  • From: "David Demers" <david.demers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:45:20 -0600

I'm using Visio 2000 in an XPe, Windows 2000, AD environment. When =
attempting to print from Visio (as a published app) it looks like it =
prints fine, but it just doesn't print. No record of the print job (or =
errors) on the app server, no record of the print job (or errors) on the =
print server. Yet when I remote into the app server, or log in localy, I =
can print just fine.

I searched on google, thin archives, citrix's knowledge base and forums, =
and M$ knowledge base and havent found anything related, except that one =
problem a while back with redirecting print jobs where it would create a =
printer named whatever the users IP was and print to that file instead. =
The symptoms for that do not match what I'm (not) seeing.

Any ideas guys?
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com