[THIN] Ver 12 client doesnt work on Windows 7

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:11:47 +1000

Hi

Installed the latest Citrix Client on a freshly built Windows 7 system (x86).
The installation was fine - no issues.  My problem is no applications launch.
Launch.ica is downloaded from the Web Interface when I try to launch an App but
nothing starts.  I am connecting via a Citrix ASA VPN.  Client version 11.2 was
working fine on previous Windows 7 system so it appears to be related to V12
client..

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thx
Ang

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/