[THIN] Re: Using older Wyse Winterms

  • From: Scott DeLagrange <sdelagrange@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:15:52 -0400

On a 3350SE for example, I just set it for DHCP and then use the
server name in the connection details and server location is set to
auto-locate.  But even if I put the server IP in instead of its name,
I get the same results.  If I change it from auto-locate to my server
that I'm trying to connect to,  I get the same results.  I should note
that I'm just connecting to a single server, we don't have multiple
servers in a farm.  Each server hosts dedicated applications which
aren't published.  We set the winterms to launch the specified
application as required.

--

Thanks,
Scott D.