[THIN] Re: Userenv Errors

  • From: "Smith, Robert A." <Robert.Smith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:32:13 -0400

I checked and rechecked and none that I can find, however we are hard coding
the dns settings in the build of the workstations, we are implementing DNS
in the AD environment
And the QIP DHCP/DNS also is pushing down it's own DNS during the migration.
But this is
Only a few users having the problem, all other login and out fine.

Thanks,
Bob Smith