[THIN] Upgrade Farm

  • From: "JimmyZ" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:30:44 -0800

I have a 2 server win2k Metaframe 1.8 farm I would like to upgrade with
the least disruption possible.

I would like to move to two new servers running 2k3 and xpe.

Are there any docs anyone knows of to help make this painless?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
West Coast IT Manager
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:jzangara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jzangara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You prefer the company of the opposite sex, but are well liked by your
own.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com