[THIN] Universal ICA-RDP Client

  • From: "ALEX ." <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:16:41 -0700

Hey, guys.

New version of iShadow Desktop preview was released last night. I am ready to take it on the road to PubForum 2005 (www.pubforum.net) in Nice. Please check it out before I bring all the bugs with me to France (well... it is not that bad, I hope). Any input is welcome.
Download: http://www.ishadow.com/Default.aspx?TabId=88

Thanks,

ALEX

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC
******************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com