[THIN] Unattended install

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:47:49 -0700

Hi All,

I am going to attempt a W2K server unattended install so I downloaded
Microsoft's guide on all the parameters.  One item that I can't find is
that when I manually install and select Application Mode for Terminal
Services, I am prompted to select a permissions compatability level (either
NT or W2K).  I can not find where to set this in tne unattended.txt file.
Do I need to worry about this?  If I don't specify, what is the default?
And, of course, what is the parameter (if it exists)?

adam