[THIN] Re: USB Printers

  • From: Jay.Jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:59:05 +0930

Check out the following links for HP supported printers in a Citrix
environment.

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=bpd50441
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=bpl10248

Cheers
Jay Jukes
    Systems Engineer
    MCSE    MCP+I    CCA
    CSM Technology
    Ph:     61 8 8936 1400
    Fax:    61 8 8941 1657
    Email:  jay.jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
    Web:     http://www.csm.com.au

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          Dave                   |
|        |          <thethin@computervision|
|        |          aries.com>             |
|        |          Sent by:               |
|        |          thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|        |          rg                     |
|        |                                 |
|        |                                 |
|        |          26/02/2003 13:47       |
|        |          Please respond to thin |
|        |                                 |

  |       To:     THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:     [THIN] USB Printers

We have a Win 2K server with Metaframe 1.8  Are there any known issues with

running Win 2k workstations and HP 1000 series USB printers?

Thanks
Dave