[THIN] Re: UFR II Printer drivers vs PCL5e/5c

  • From: Sean Diggins <diggo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:32:46 +0800 (WST)

Apologies if this has been asked before: we run a Server 2008 R2 farm with some
head office users on RDS via LAN, plus three offices on a WAN. We use
vWorkspace Print-IT in the WAN offices. We've just taken delivery of a Canon
ir2550i multifunction color scanner/printer. Should I use UFR II drivers, or
PCL5e/5c drivers for optimal WAN performance with Print-IT?

Thanks,

Sean

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist