[THIN] Re: Track Logon times 2008 R2

  • From: Mr Thin <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 21:08:51 +0000

Xperf sounds like the perfect tool for that job. It's hugely powerful down to
threads and wait times but even at a basic level you can every process being
run. It has a login pane that will reveal what is happening at login.

Procmon from sysinternals is another approach that is easier to use and can
likely tell you most of what you need in terms of processes running at login

Tom

Sent from a mobile device