[THIN] Topic: Printing Issue

  • From: "Murphy, Brian" <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:19:27 -0500

I have a strange printing issue I would like to propose before calling
Microsoft.

MS Advanced Server Service Pack 3
Citrix Meta 1.8 SP 3

Printers vary between Laserjet 4, Lasjerjet 5, Laserjet 4000, etc....

We have a Gui Oracle App (f50run32.exe) that runs on the TS.  Forms,
Reports, Lib, etc.. Are maintained local to each system on D:

Certain reports that initiate from the Gui via the "local printer" (meaning
they print to the local windows printer versus Unix) print double spaced
versus single spaced and the font type and size is different.

This problem is NOT encountered when printing from Win 98/95....only from
the TS.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com