[THIN] To modify Default User or not that is the question !

  • From: Andy <andysideas+thin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:41:13 +0000

Hi

I have enabled userenv debug options to monitor login times.

We have enabled almost every policy going to disable a lot. (similar to
kiosk mode)

We are loosing around 3 seconds looking through the userenv.log because it
first deletes and then re-applies all the policy settings (this will only
make sense to those that have seen userenv logs)

I am considering creating a default user profile that contains all of these
restrictions to reduce login times.

Has anyone else done or come across this ?