[THIN] Re: Time Zone support and thin clients

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:37:34 -0400

you may want to check and see if there is a firmware update for the ThinStars.
I ran in to this with Wyse a while back but then they came out with a firmware
release that gave me control over the terminal's local clock.

GPO is not going to be able to do anything for you.  Your only other option
would be to just turn off the client time feature completely through the CMC.

Greg