[THIN] Re: ThinStation

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:52:07 +1300

Just finished a project using Thinstation as the default client.

works really well. I got the client to use the PXElinux option with it so all
workstations PXE booted off their local Altiris deployment PXE server and it
booted fine.

Only had a few minor issues with it but in general was a very good solution,
especially since it was a free product.

Tony.