[THIN] Terminal Servies and HTML Viewer from Sharepoint Services

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:13:00 -0500

I can't seem to get this to work...   Has anyone been able to?  Any
pointers?  The rest of Sharepoint works fine, but when we hit "Use HTML
Viewer" or whatever instead of "Open", I get the little gears telling me
it's installing, and then I get a page that says "This document appears to
be corrupt and it cannot be viewed in HTML."  I've tried changing user's
permissions, tried logging in as an admin account, everything..   ??

Anyone have any ideas??

2000 TS, SP 4, IE 6.  Web server is IIS 6 on 2k3..

Thanks!!

Jeffrey Malczewski, MCSE NT4/2k
Network Manager
NAFS/SITEL Corp.