[THIN] Re: Terminal Services Licensing

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:00:40 +0100

David,

Did you install the licenses after you installed SP3 or where they there
before you installed SP3.
To my knowledge, for what it's worth, they only expire and get reissued =
when
they are installed after the pre-sp3 hotfix or SP3 itself....Otherwise =
you
have to call the clearing house to get them reissued...open from 09:00 -
18:00
You can find the phone number by setting the license install mode to
telephone and search for your country...then when you install licenses =
the
number is shown.

Grx
rob