[THIN] Technology One Apps on Xenapp6

  • From: "Mark Oliver" <Mark.Oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:26:05 +1300

Greetings all.

Any of you have experience with Tech One apps such as Finance One, Proclaim,
Connected Intelligence etc on a XenApp6 platform.
We're about to engage in a XenDesktop PoC with a customer who has these apps on
a Terminal Server environment & current performance is very poor.
The IS Manager has had some marketing material from AppSense in relation to
these applications.

So, has anyone used a combination of these apps on XenApp6 & does AppSense
still provide the same enhancements & value it did on a 2003 terminal Server
platform, on the 2008R2\XenApp6 platform

Thanks in advance
Rgds
Mark

Mgate3.telecom.co.nz made the following annotations
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.