[THIN] Re: TSSHUTDN

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:32:13 +0200

Hi, yeh i've seen this issue with terminalservers that are updated with Windows
Update. I think that a M$ patch is causing this issue but haven't had the time
to find out which.
We use pshutdown from Sysinternals to reboot server with this issue, you can
download it from http://www.sysinternals.com

Hope this helps

---
mvh/yours