[THIN] Re: TS Licensing - Built in for W2K and XP Clients?

  • From: "David Abowitt" <DAbowitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:47:57 -0800

Also see this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/howtobuy/licensing/tscaltransf=
aq.mspx

David Abowitt, MCSE
Systems Manager
Jewish Federation Council
6505 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 809
Los Angeles, CA 90048

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jaimes, Leon
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:42 PM
To: Thin Mailing List (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [THIN] TS Licensing - Built in for W2K and XP Clients?

Hello all,
I think I may have asked this before, but I seem to remember something =
about
W2k Pro and XP Pro clients not having the built-in TS Cal anymore as of
4.2003.
This article seems to prove me wrong.=20
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;291807&Product=3D=
win20
00
But just wanted to check with the gurus, any documentation one way or =
the
other would be great.
Thanks
=20
Leon Jaimes=20
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains=20
Information Technology Department=20
(303) 813-7614=20
<mailto:leon.jaimes@xxxxxxxx>=20

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.=20
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting=20
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting=20
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting=20
http://vizioncore.com/products.html=20