[THIN] Re: TS Licenses show expired 1 month ago...

  • From: Jason Miller <jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:13:30 -0400

I have the same issue w/ my Win2k TS License server.  I actually talked to
MicroSoft about it, and the tech I talked to had never seen that before &
couldn't explain why it was happening.  He told me "not to worry about it".
There's got to be a reason but I have yet to find one...

Jason Miller
Network Engineer
Tampa Bay FCU
Nexcentri, Inc.