[THIN] RE: [THIN] Re: Giving expernal parties access to your Citrix published applications

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:20:18 -0400

I'd opt for CAG/WI, but not use AAC.  This keeps things simple.  Just as
simple as doing CSG/WI (IMO).

Cost wise, If you need to buy a new box to throw in the DMZ to run CSG,
then that cost can go towards CAG.  You can also put the costs to secure
and maintain the DMZ box towards CAG, since I've found there to be zero
cost to maintain CAG (aside from the occasional software updates) after
it was implemented.

You're also buying into a product that will get new features, and gives
you extra functionality, should you think there is even the smallest
possibility of doing what it offers in the future.